Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Friend by Gary (grade 8)


What is a friend? A friend is someone who can listen to you and talk to you, who can have fun with you, and who can help you when you are in difficult times. A true friend will come and listen to you to make your feel better when you are not happy or worried about something.

Many people have told me that I am a clever, easygoing person. As I think everyone is a unique person to me and I treat everyone equally, they like to make friends with me. Therefore, I have many friends. Even though some of them might not be the so-called good students in school, they are friends of mine.

One of my best friends is Sam. He is a nice and interesting friend to me. He’s not very tall. He has big brown eyes with a small mouth and short hair. His skin is dark. In our free time, we always play ball and go hiking together. His favorite ball game is baseball, and he plays it very well. He likes to do outdoor activities a lot, so he always says “Yes” whenever he is invited to play ball. He seldom gets angry! When you play tricks on him, he just smiles at you. He is the best person I have ever met, and I hope that he will be my best friend forever.

No comments: