Thursday, May 21, 2009

A makeup story by Kim (grade 10)


I am a mouse, and I used to live in a messy house, which two cats live in. The house is decorated with a lot of garbage. I lived there with my clan. I always romped and played games with my brothers and sisters. I gnawed everything in the house, so the cats decided to clean the house. After they budged the shelf, they found a small hole. “Who dug up this hole,” they muttered. And they started to search for the answer. Later, they noticed that everything in the house was gnawed by the mice. And they looked around. ”Wait a moment,” shouted a cat, “there is a mouse covered up by cheese.” The cats growled at the mouse. “Oh, my goodness” said the mouse. The mouse trotted away nimble and yelled, “We are discovered by the cats”. Suddenly, the cats appeared behind us. They tramped to besiege us. “You can’t run away,” they laughed and said. We all exclaimed. We started to run. We dashed each other. And the cats grabbed some of my brothers and sisters. We panted after we ran out of the house. It dejected us because we missed a lot of members in the clan. But we couldn’t stop. We had to find another place to live or we would face other danger in life. The next morning, we lined up and started to look for a place for us. After a long time, we found a cave, where a kind bear lived. We demanded him for a life. “Ok, no problem” he said. And he walked out of the cave to find something to eat. He came back and dragged with him some meat. He flopped down and chatted with us happily. “You can live here if you don’t mind” he suggested. “Hurray” we yelled. We dressed up and had a big party with the bear. And we had a happy time living with the bear.

No comments: