Thursday, May 21, 2009

A letter from the past by Peggy (grade 12)


Dear Future Me, January 27, 2008

I am working hard on my assignments for this winter break which include English, Chinese, math, history, and social studies. Although I have quite a few assignments now, you must be busier. On account of the essential exams, you have to study harder than before. At the desk sit a tired examinee studying so hard until very late at night. Don’t feel discouraged and never give up.

Do you remember that the second album of my favorite singers I have bought recently? I am listening to it now. Do you still do it? Above all, remember to study and take care of yourself. Getting ill is extremely uncomfortable before the important time. All I can do is to encourage you in this letter. If facing some difficulties, you should not hesitate to go on.

Sincerely yours,

Peggy

Date to receive this letter: December 25, 2008

No comments: