Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Self-introduction


I'm Eileen Young. I was born on April 24th, 2001. I am 8 years old. I'm in the 2nd grade now. I like to go to school because I like to play with my friends. I like to do fun activities with my classmates, too. In my free time, I like to go bike riding, sing, swim, play Wii and Wii Fit as well as sleep. ^ o ^



I'm Jimmy Young. I was born on November 17th, 2000. I am 9 years old. I am in grade 2 now. I like to go to school because I can play fun games with my friends and my classmates. I like to play with my brothers after school. In my free time, I like to watch TV and play computer games.


I'm Mison. I was born on July 8th, 2000. I am 9 years old. I am in the third grade. I like to eat pizza, ice cream, hamburgers, fries, fried chicken, rice, sandwiches and fish. I like to go to school because I can do judo at school. I practice judo every day. I enjoy judo contests. I like to play many fun games at school with my classmates. I like music class because I can play the flute. I like PE class because I can run very fast. I like art class because I can draw animals like rabbits, mice, horses and birds. In my free time, I like to play games with my younger brother.

No comments: